Hotel Maurya Sheraton, Delhi
With its distinctive architecture & superior facilities, the Maurya Sheraton Hotel and Towers is a landmark in this sprawling capital city. 500 luxury rooms and suites, including the TOWERS sets apart a block of exclusive floors, represent an entirly new genre in the art executive hospitality, sit-in, check-in facility, the Towers Club & Library Bar create a perfect ambience for the business travellers.
76 ITC One rooms – Privileges include: In-room check-in, Complimentary Limousine transfers, Complimentary club hour & high tea, Complimentary American breakfast, 24-hour Butler service, Use of the exclusive Lounge facility with its own library, bar, restaurant, tea/coffee service, Complimentary use of Meeting rooms.
107 Tower rooms. Privileges include : Complimentary airport transfers, Complimentary American Breakfast, 24-hour butler service, Complimentary Club Hour, Use of the exclusive Tower Club Lounge facility, Complimentary use of Office & the Meeting room at the Towers Club.
109 Executive Club Rooms, Privileges include : Use of Executive Lounge facilities, Complimentary Breakfast, Complimentary Club
– 24-hour room service.
– Doctor on call.
– Exclusive lounge at the international airport.
– Personalised vaults and mini-bars.
– Lockers, safe deposit and 24-hour money changer.
– Baby sitting service
– Business centre with secretarial services
– Shopping arcade, pastry shop, florist
– Tarot card reader, astrologer
– The Travel House Express, a luxury coach service from the hotel to Agra
– 24-hour laundry
– Tour/travel desk
– Barber shop & beauty salon
– CCTV, CNN, Star TV, BBC, channel music
– Internet Access
– Golf on request
10 kms. from I.G.I. Airport, 8 kms. from New Delhi Railway Station.
Diplomatic Enclave, S.P Marg, New Delhi – 110 021.